Welcome to Master’s week 2017! This is the busiest week of the year for our restaurants and we want you to have a smooth, Delicious and Awesome experience with us!
Please follow our reservation guidelines below:
- All reservations must be made thru our website manuelsbreadcafe.com and confirmed by a credit card number ( Please note that we use opentable.com to manage our reservation and use their secure sever to store your credit card number).
- Indicate if you would like indoor or outdoor seating (requests will be accepted on a first come first serve basis).
- All guests in your party must be present be fore we can seat you.
- $30.00 Corking fee will apply to wine bottle not sold by Manuel’s Bread Cafe.
- Cancellations or changes in the number of guests must be made 24 hours before the reserved date and time.
- Reservation will be considered “No Show” after 15 minutes of no arrival from the reserved time.
- “No Show” will be charged $30.00 per person on the Credit Card on file.